About the best email marketing tools for Shopify
The digital age has proven the advantages of having a business running online and also the disadvantages of not having your business operating in the digital world. Businesses that stuck to their traditional means incurred a huge loss and some even went to an extent of a ‘shutdown’. For every business, wanting to step into online selling, Shopify became the ideal choice to provide them with their own digital store. Shopify is an E-commerce platform that provides a business owner with an online store and ensures the smooth functioning of online selling. However, you can optimize and utilize your online store further with the help of email marketing tools.
Read More: Email Marketing and its Benefits for Small Business
What are Email Marketing Tools?
Having your online store through Shopify simplifies your online sales and also keeps your business going. However, to capture the visitor’s details or to strengthen the relations with the existing customers as well as keep them updated on new arrivals, an online store needs to opt for some favorable marketing tactic. Capturing and increasing your email subscribers is the easiest and most effective type of marketing strategy.
Email marketing tools are tools advertisers use to make, send, test, enhance, and report on their email campaigns. One of the most widely recognized email advertising instruments is an email specialist organization, or ESP, similar to Campaign Monitor. Campaign Monitor empowers organizations to make lovely messages, make computerized travels, and convey customized messages that work on your relationship with clients.
5 Best Email Marketing Tools for Shopify
As we discussed above, apart from maintaining relations and keeping your customers updated with the recent offers and products of your brand you can also acquire details of your visitors by maintaining an email list. Email marketing tools help you for the same aspect, however, with dozens of email marketing tools out there, it becomes difficult to select the right tool. The top 5 best Email Marketing tools that are well suited for Shopify are mentioned as follows.
1. Zoho Campaign
Zoho Campaigns was made to make, convey, and oversee incorporated email campaigns that can help in boosting the deals of an organization and its customer base. Zoho Campaigns is an email advertising tool that can empower a brand to extend its span with an extraordinary capacity to coordinate with crucial applications such as WordPress, YouTube, etc.
- One of the advantages of Zoho campaigns is that their integration with other software is amazing as it easily integrates with other software.
- They offer a monthly newsletter with a pre-configured template sent using Zoho Campaign which has all the dates and details of upcoming events. This helps businesses to plan their offers and strategies.
- For beginners, who have not studied the features and functioning of Zoho campaigns thoroughly and are not familiar with Zoho’s products, the number of resources and unease of navigation can be overwhelming.
- One of the common issues faced by many users with regard to Zoho Campaigns is their customer service. They take a lot of time to respond back.
Zoho Campaign can be used to your advantage in the most efficient way if you take the time to study and understand the various features that they offer.
ActiveCampaign is not an e-commerce-only marketing solution, but Shopify customers can find email functionality, SMS, automation, in-depth CRM, custom forms, segmentation, and site messages. In a way, the features and workings of ActiveCampaign are similar to a CRM.
- ActiveCampaign is great at targeting specific lists with email. Their segmenting feature is super useful once you learn how to use it, you can have your main list and then get very granular in segmenting people out of the list that you don’t want to email.
- The feature of deals in ActiveCampaign is amazing as it allows you to track your leads and revenue for each of your clients.
- The various fonts and templates that are provided by ActiveCampaign are very less as compared to other Email marketing tools.
- For beginners, the navigation interface that is provided by the tool is very complicated and hence it becomes very difficult to understand all the workings of the tool.
ActiveCampaign has its monthly plans offered for as low as 9$ per month which is capped at certain subscribers. Hence, it is a feasible option for users to try out this tool as per their requirements.
GetResponse is an email marketing tool that serves multiple purposes, it helps an individual to also create webinar solutions and also a landing page. As per the recent stats of the company, it has a user base of more than 3,50,000 people.
- As compared to the other email marketing tools, the plans offered by GetResponse go as low as 15$ per month for 1000 subscribers which is very budget friendly for organizations.
- They have a large collection of templates and fonts to offer which makes it very easy for businesses to target for customized emails.
- The interface that is offered by the tool is very complex. A few of the handy features that are used frequently are very hard to find at times.
- The Reporting feature of the tool is tiresome and offers very less information than required.
With the addition of a few of the features, using GetResponse for Shopify can be very useful and also budget-friendly for a user.
Read More: Best CRM Software for Sales and Marketing
MailerLite is an easy-to-use tool and is cost-effective as a Shopify marketing solution. MailerLite is a web-based email marketing service that principally targets bloggers, freelancers, plus small to medium-sized businesses.
- The plugin that is offered by MailerLite is free for up to 1000 subscribers, other than that they charge around 50 $ per month for around 10000 subscribers which is very cost-effective for huge organizations.
- They provide various webinars and trainings that are dedicated to education towards using Email marketing more effectively, this is very helpful for beginners.
- The Process of onboarding is said to be very difficult for many users, without proper knowledge you may not be able to use the tool.
- Sometimes the emails sent to the subscribers go directly into the spam folder if done in the wrong manner which can be troublesome.
With webinars and an easy-to-use interface, MailerLite can be a good choice of marketing tool for Shopify as they even have training sessions on how to progress in email marketing.
ConvertKit is one of the new players in Email Marketing tools but it has been gaining huge popularity since an early stage.
- It was started in the year 2013 with the motive of easing the process of email marketing for specific targets such as authors, bloggers, vloggers, course creators, and so on.
- One of the key features of using ConvertKit is that you don’t need to have your own website because of its built-in landing page.
- It is the most feasible option if you are low on budget, the tool also provides you a 14-day free trial and it also has its own 30-day refund policy.
- For beginners, using ConvertKit can become difficult, they have a lot of features to offer, but without proper knowledge, you cannot utilize them.
As per the stats, ConvertKit is one of the most widely used tools for Shopify as it simplifies and offers better features than the rest of the tools.
Is Mailchimp still available to integrate with Shopify?
No, it is only working for the old users, new users are not able to connect it with Shopify
Does Shopify Email do automation?
Yes, Shopify offers such a feature associated with the concerned email marketing tool.
How to set up Email marketing on Shopify?
You can finish the entire process by visiting the ‘Marketing’ tab on Shopify.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this article is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by StartupYo (SAB Weblabs Pvt. Ltd). While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and truest to the best of our knowledge, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.