Key Criteria for Selecting the Best CRM Software for Sales and Marketing
The primary objective of any business is to focus on the sales and drive more profits. However, sales and marketing are the two aspects that are considered to be the most difficult fields for any business. It not only decides the profit of a business but also their impression with regard to the customers or the clients of a business. The main aim of every CRM software is to manage customer relations through such fields. Sales and Marketing are the most crucial aspects that are covered under CRM software and the various tools that they offer.
What is CRM software?
CRM or also known as Customer Relationship Management is a software tool that immensely benefits an organization or a company to create a good impression and manage customer relations on behalf of the company through its various tools. The main aim of CRM software is to manage customer relationships through various tools that provide features such as automation. However, along with the same, the tool also helps the business by time management, creating more efficiency, and easing up the task of the sales and marketing team. There are three types of CRM software,
- Operational CRM
- Analytical CRM
- Collaborative CRM
Sales and Marketing are the two touchpoints that leaves an impact about a brand in the minds of their customers. The manner in which the brand behaved or offered their service to their customer is very crucial. As for marketing, the tagline, the interactions, tactics, also speak a lot about the brand’s image, and hence having a good CRM software for Sales and Marketing is significant. The top 5 CRM software for Sales and Marketing are as follows.
1. Zoho CRM
Established in the year 1996, Zoho Corporation is a software development company that provides a wide range of software products that are easy to use, hassle-free, and especially designed with tools that are favourable and dedicated to the sales and marketing of an organization, along with managing customer relations through the same.
- One of the many features of Zoho Campaigns is having the dynamic content feature and automated list segmentation; it helps users to send personalized messages with different templates that appeal to their clients and hence it results in effective marketing.
- With an entire range of software products and tools available at hand, users can choose a variety of different tools for sales and marketing.
With their basic plan starting as low as 10 $/ month, Zoho CRM is the ideal choice for many businesses when it comes to sales and marketing.
Read More : Top 5 Best CRM’s for Small Business
Establishing its operations in the year 2006, HubSpot was the first company to offer email marketing automation as a platform and since then the tool has been used by more than 50,000 companies, however, most of them is utilized by small businesses and even E-Commerce business
- HubSpot provides a way to integrate all online marketing efforts to ensure that all campaigns have a strategic and integrated focus. This allows companies to have a truly closed loop marketing strategy.
- One of the best advantages of using HubSpot is that they provide a seamless customer support to the users at any point of requirement. You will always have some support team available to assist you.
Although the charges for using HubSpot are more as compared to its competitors, the features are definitely worth the cost.
There is many CRM software available in the market, but if you are looking for a CRM that updates and fills out itself, then Salesflare is your answer. For businesses focusing on sales and marketing, to keep a track of all the upcoming updates for a CRM software is a difficult job and hence Salesflare is the ideal option for the same.
- It offers features such as Email automation and sequences, this helps to trigger emails or sequences manually which is a bonus for marketing of your brand.
- With various tools that support automation, it manages customer relations very smoothly.
As compared to most of the CRM software in the market, Salesflare offers various features within a reasonable price.
Read More : Best CRM Software For Start-Ups
From what started as a customer service tool, Zendesk has now evolved into one of the fastest-growing CRM software that competes with several well-known CRM software in the market. As compared to its competitors, Zendesk focuses more on sales and marketing aspects.
- It provides various automation tools that assist the marketing team of an organization and ease up the process.
- The customer support of Zendesk is very fast and reliable for any type of issue that you reach them up with.
Zendesk is definitely a recommended CRM software if your aim is to ease up the process of sales and marketing.
5. Freshworks CRM
As we already know that there are different types of CRM software that are focused on various aspects of a business. Freshworks is a CRM software that is entirely focused on the sales aspect of a business; however, it also provides various automation tools that emphasize on marketing as well.
- For most of the CRM software, users are required to go through various training videos for understanding the working of the software, however, Freshworks CRM is very easy and simple to use.
- They offer various tools, but they also have a very simplified platform that makes it easy for users to explore all the available tools.
If your business is running on a small or medium scale business, then you have all the reasons to use Freshworks CRM.
In conclusion, selecting the right CRM software for sales and marketing is paramount for businesses aiming to enhance customer relations and streamline processes. Each of the top 5 CRM software options – Zoho CRM, HubSpot, Salesflare, Zendesk, and Freshworks CRM – offers unique features catering to different business needs. Factors such as pricing, ease of use, and specialized functionalities should be considered based on the specific requirements of the organization. Ultimately, the chosen CRM software should empower sales and marketing teams to efficiently manage customer relationships and drive business growth.
Which type of CRM comes under sales and marketing?
Which are the best CRM software for Sales and Marketing?
Which CRM are best for beginners?
How would a CRM system streamline our sales process?
Disclaimer: The information contained in this article is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by StartupYo (SAB Weblabs Pvt. Ltd). While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and truest to the best of our knowledge, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability concerning the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.