Out of all the industries in India, the Food industry has been evolving every year with new dishes and recipes as well as various variants in the market. Food is the basic necessity for every human; however, it is the taste that is savoured by people and the health benefits which drive the demand in the food industry. Such demand is met with the concept of Quick Service Restaurants, more commonly known as QSR. There are very few brands that deal in the QSR segment of the food industry, one such known brand is Chick Blast.
Chick Blast is one of the well-known QSR brands and also a family restaurant that was started in the year, 2009. Since its establishment, the brand has gained good recognition and scaled its business as a QSR. The brand stepped into the QSR segment with the vision and initiative of the ‘Make in India’ slogan. One of their unique advantages to the Franchise unitholders is that the QSR segment does not charge any royalties or commissions from them, which becomes very beneficial for all the interested candidates.
Chick Blast has a wide range of menus to offer for its customers. It is known for grilled and fried chicken, and fish. However, that’s not the only variant which the restaurant offers. They also serve their customers with pasta, pizzas, burgers, shawarma, sandwiches, coolers, desserts, wraps, and so on. Having such a wide range of food items to offer and serving them with the concept of QSR makes the brand very desirable among the customers and also beneficial for the franchise unitholders.
Benefits of Acquiring
Having a Franchise of a brand that deals in the food industry is a benefit in itself. However, as a unitholder there are various other benefits that you are entitled to and which you can use to your advantage. The various pros of acquiring Chick Blast Franchise are mentioned as follows.
- The primary advantage is having the Franchise of a brand that belongs to the QSR segment of the food industry. There are very less restaurants or brands that work in the QSR segment. However, customers are quite delighted to get served with their favourite dishes by restaurants that offer quick services, and hence you can develop a huge customer base for your business as being a QSR.
- Another advantage of acquiring Chick Blast Franchise is the wide menu which it offers. Most of the time, brands are focused only on a particular segment of food items, however, Chick Blast offers a wide range of menu ranging from fried chicken to pizzas, burgers, wraps, desserts, and so on. This helps you to reach and fulfil the different tastes of a customer and build your customer base easily.
- One of the concerns which every Franchise unitholder has in his/her mind while acquiring a Franchise is the royalty or commission structure which has to be offered to the brand. However, one of the significant advantages of owning a Franchise of Chick Blast is that as a part of the QSR sector, you don’t have to pay any commission or royalty to the company on a monthly or yearly basis.
- Lastly, the advantage of being a part of the QSR segment also comes with a known and definite brand value in the market. Chick Blast is known for its fried and grilled chicken, and many such unique food items, this helps you to develop your customer base very easily. The brand offers a low investment high-profit business model to the interested candidates.
For commencing any type of business, the required capital for the same is the primary concern for every business owner. In the Franchise business, it is only the brand fee and the infrastructure fee, as well as the usual expenses that are to be covered by an individual. There is no specific mention of the precise investment amount which is necessary for acquiring the Franchise of Chick Blast. However, the investment amount ranges between 20 Lakhs INR to 50 Lakhs INR. This covers all the franchise fee, infrastructure expenses, etc. Considering that the brand offers no royalty or commission structure to its unitholders, the investment amount is very reasonable.
Requirements for Starting
As a unitholder of a particular Franchise, you are expected to follow certain requirements which are being asked by the brand to maintain the standard and the decorum. The various requirements which are necessary are mentioned as follows.
- Depending on the location which you choose for your unit, the required area would differ. The area requirement ranges between 300 sq. ft to 1500 sq. ft of area. The brand expects the selected location to be nearby colleges, high street markets, malls, crowded place, etc.
- There is no specific mention from the brand with regard to the minimum employees which are necessary for commencing your business. You can have your staff members trained by the brand itself with the various trainings that the brand provides at the head office. You can avail these trainings for free by contacting the concerned representative of the brand who is in touch with you.
- As we discussed above, there is no royalty or commission fee structure, however, the franchise agreement period ranges between 3 to 5 years, after the expiry, you will have to keep renewing the Franchise agreement to continue your business.
To apply or enquire for Chick Blast Franchise, one can visit their official website and browse through all the information which is being provided on the website. You can either click on the ‘Franchise’ tab or ‘Contact Us’ tab, available on the website to get in touch with any representative. In the Franchise tab, you would find a detailed form, asking for your information. Once you fill up the form, the process moves on further.
Disclaimer :The information contained in this Article is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by StartupYo (SAB Weblabs Pvt.Ltd). While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and truest to the best of our knowledge, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.