Craving for Profit: A Guide to Pizza Hut Franchise Ownership
What could be better than having a business that belongs to the food industry? The Food industry has always been scaling its graph and earning revenue which keeps on increasing with new variants and the changing taste of the people. Amongst the food industry, lies the segment of fast-food restaurants and brands which has gained popularity at a huge scale. When someone says Italian, the first dish which comes to every person’s mind is Pizza. There are various well-known brands in the market, amongst them is one of the fastest-growing companies which goes by the name of Pizza Hut.
The brand requires no introduction, we are all aware about the name ‘Pizza Hut’. It is the 2nd largest and known Pizza brand in India and the taste of their Pizzas is savoured by many individuals. Currently, Pizza Hut has more than 14,000 Delivery drivers all across the country, this clearly outlines the extent of their operations, orders, and reach towards the customers. Even in the situation of the pandemic, Pizza Hut has seen only a minor disruption in the flow of business and delivered optimum results.
Pizza Hut has more than 400 stores across the country and the numbers keep on increasing each day. They are known for their unique taste and offerings of Pizzas as well as various side bites. Their menu and their variants keep on changing with the changing trends and tastes of the people. The best part about Pizza Hut is that they serve all possible types of Pizzas which are favoured by all the different classes, be it young, adult, or even senior citizens. They are always updated with the latest trends and technology in the market and have maintained their position of number 2 in India.
Advantages of Acquiring
The brand name itself is enough to give you all the required advantages as a Franchise unitholder. However, since the Fast-food industry is highly competitive, there are also various other benefits that you need to watch out for. The various advantages of acquiring a Pizza Hut Franchise are mentioned as follows.
- Being the 2nd largest and favoured brand of Pizzas in the country, the brand value gives you an instant boost to scale your business. While acquiring a Franchise, the brand value is the common advantage that every unitholder derives benefit from. However, in the case of Pizza Hut, the brand value does not stretch to just a few numbers but it reaches to millions of people, giving you a clear advantage.
- Pizza Hut is one of the oldest and known Pizza brands in the market and hence they understand the changing market tastes better than anyone. They keep introducing new variants of Pizza which is according to the current market taste and train the staff accordingly. This helps you to ensure a future where you do not have to worry about the survival of your business.
- As we already discussed in the above point, Pizza Hut has a huge brand value across the country. Hence, you do not need to channel any of your funds with respect to the marketing of your business. Pizza Hut keeps on adding new offers, and discounts for its customer, all across its Franchise units and hence this helps you to drive sales and build a huge customer base in a short period of time.
- As compared to the No. 1 Pizza brand in India, Pizza Hut has a higher rate of customer retention. This clearly explains the future dominance and scaling of the brand which would indirectly also affect your business. Pizza Hut is also Yum! Brands, which are a major leader in various food categories.
As we discussed above, Pizza Hut is currently the Second most-favoured brand in India and in the top 3 positions when it comes to world ranking. The brand value itself defeats all the other advantages which one may derive from acquiring the Franchise of Pizza Hut. There is no precise investment amount mentioned by the brand, you would have to get in touch with the representatives of the brand to know the exact amount necessary. However, a minimum of 14 Lakhs INR is required to start a Pizza Hut Franchise which may also extend to 25 Lakhs INR. The brand also charges a royalty fee of 6.5% from the overall profit earned by a unit.
Requirements for Starting
As a unitholder of a well-known international brand, there are certain eligibility criterions that have to be fulfilled by an individual. Pizza Hut does not ask for any special requirements, the necessary ones are mentioned as follows.
- In terms of the required area, every unit must have an area coverage that ranges between 1000 sq. ft to 1500 sq. ft. of area. You can have your unit in shopping malls, airports, Resorts, colleges, and campuses, etc. However, the area should range between the above mentioned number.
- It is required of the interested candidate to have some experience in the retail industry or some management experience in the said industry. This increases your chances of acquiring the Pizza Hut Franchise.
- There is no specific mention of the minimum number of staff members required at every unit. Pizza Hut provides a training session or rather a training program for all the staff members. The training program lasts between 6 to 8 weeks and it is provided for free.
The easiest and the most favourable way of applying or getting in touch with the representatives of Pizza Hut is to visit their official website. Once you visit the website, you would find several details which would help you to know more about the brand. At the bottom, you would find a Franchise Enquiry form, on filling the form, you would be contacted by the brand and the process would move further. The official website of the brand is mentioned as follows,
What is the investment amount required for Starting Pizza Hut Franchise?
The investment amount ranges between 15 to 25 Lakhs INR. The precise amount required can be known by contacting the representatives of the brand.
What is the minimum area requirement for Starting Pizza Hut Franchise?
The minimum area required ranges between 1000 to 1500 sq. ft.
How can you enquire about Pizza Hut Franchise details?
You can visit the official website of the brand, www.pizzahut.co.in
Disclaimer: The information contained in this Article is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by StartupYo (SAB Weblabs Pvt.Ltd). While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and truest to the best of our knowledge, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.