Having a Business built from scratch is a difficult road for new business owners in this fast-moving digitalized world and competitive market. Hence, starting their venture by acquiring the Franchise of a well-known brand becomes the ideal choice for most of them. With so many different industries and segments in the market, one of the trending and fast-moving ventures is the footwear industry. Footwear is the need for every individual and hence the demand in this market is always on the rise. There are various renowned brands in this market, one such brand is the Khadim’s.
The Khadim brand was launched in the year 1965, and since then, the brand has been one of the top manufacturers and distributors of footwear in the market. It is one of the oldest known brands to have survived and have such a long experience in the footwear industry. With their changing designs, style, modern touch, the brand has served many generations of people with the best service possible. They have always adapted themselves according to the changing market trends and survived the competition against the modern brands by completely outcoming them.
Apart from being one of the oldest manufacturers and distributors in the footwear industry, they are also one of the largest retail players in the market with regard to the exclusive retail store being opened under its name. The brand has a distribution business vertical which sums up to the number of 550 distributors. This has helped them to have the largest presence in the eastern region of India and the brand is also considered to be in the top 3 when it comes to the southern regions of the country.
Advantages of Acquiring
Khadim is one of the oldest brands in the footwear industry and has developed a huge customer base throughout the country. However, along with the brand name or the brand value comes various other advantages which the Franchise owners can take advantage of as a unit holder. The various advantages are mentioned as follows.
- One of the main agendas on the plate of Khadim’s brand is to serve and offer affordable prices to the middle-class segment in the country. The price of the product is always the primary question that arises in the mind of customers while considering a product. Apart from the brand value, the brand also focuses on offering its stylish footwear at a very affordable price range, which helps franchise unit holders to acquire customers even from the middle-class segment.
- Another advantage which the brand offers is the different variants of footwear which covers all the different age groups. The designs and varieties of footwear are not just limited to kids wear or teenagers, in fact, the brand offers its products that are targeted to all the age-classes. Be it kids, teenagers, adults, senior citizens, etc, the concept covers each of them thereby giving unitholders an opportunity to reach a wide range of customers.
- Most of the brands in the footwear industry focus only on one or two variants of footwear. However, Khadim’s Franchise focuses on different variants of footwear. Be it slippers, shoes, sports shoes, sandals, etc, they offer the best comforting materials and design matched with the modern preferences and the changing trends of the market.
- As a Franchise unitholder, you receive all the support from the brand with regard to any difficulty or the bare minimum knowledge of scaling your business. The brand provides a cost-effective Franchise model with a good profit percentage, which when compared with the market brands is a really good number.
As we discussed above, Khalid is one of the oldest players in the footwear industry and has built a huge brand value in the market as well as a huge customer base. Keeping the above point in mind, the investment amount required to start Khalid’s Franchise is very low and hence beneficial to the interested candidates. The total investment which one may require for starting this business ranges between 20 Lakhs INR to 30 Lakhs INR. This includes the franchise, brand fee, and all the other basic fees which are necessary.
Requirements for Starting
The brand has set certain eligibility criterions for interested candidates to follow through for acquiring their Franchise. The various requirements are mentioned as follows.
- The first requirement is the estimated area for your Franchise unit. The brand has mentioned precise details with regard to the minimum area required. Every unitholder requires an area of 500 sq. ft. to 1000 sq. ft. in a high street market or a mall. Even the warehouse or the storage space should range between 300 sq. ft. to 500 sq. ft. of area. The minimum frontage area should be between 12 Ft to 14 Ft.
- The interior decoration of the unit or the store is done by the designer which represents the brand. There should be no interior designing by any third-party interior design, it should only be done through the brand’s appointed interior designer.
- Once the store is established, the awareness and marketing campaign is a compulsory step which is carried out by the brand itself in the concerned area. The required investment for the same goes for around 1 lakhs INR, the same is divided between the brand and the franchise owner. The amount is divided by 50:50. The brand shall support the unitholder with the marketing schemes on an annual basis.
The best and the official way of applying for Khadim’s Franchise is by visiting the official website of the brand. Once you visit the website, click on the ‘Contact USs’ tab, available on the website. Once you click on the same, you would be presented with various options and a form. On applying for the form, you would be contacted by the representatives of the brand. The official website of Khadim’s Franchise is mentioned as follows.
Disclaimer :The information contained in this Article is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by StartupYo (SAB Weblabs Pvt.Ltd). While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and truest to the best of our knowledge, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.