When an individual decides to start his/her own business, the usual industries that many of them look up to are the food industry, healthcare sector, skincare, and so on. However, apart from these segments, there are various other industries and brands within that are making a huge profit and have evolved over the years with a promising future. One such industry is the eyecare sector and the major brands that are involved in the making of eyewear. Lenskart is the first and the modern brand that completely changed the direction of the eyewear industry.
Established in the year 2010, within a decade, the brand has evolved and expanded on a wide scale. From a single online store, the brand now has more than 500 + stores in the country. Their huge feats started with their domination in the E-commerce sales, the brand had created a huge engagement in the eyecare sector through the E-commerce platform. However, post E-commerce sales and engagement, Lenskart has also developed a huge customer base through offline stores and units. With the availability of more than 500 stores, the booking, delivery, and packing of the orders combined with the offline sales have made the brand cover many milestones.
Lenskart offers a wide range of eye care products such as glasses, contact lenses, sunglasses, and so on with different colours, shades, and designs. They have also included innovative software and features such as the ‘3D trial’ on their website, this feature has helped the brand to book a huge sale and response from the customers. As per the reports, the manufacturing unit of Lenskart is producing more than 3 Lakhs frames every month for the purpose of sales, marketing, and advertisements. As per stats of December 2019, the current net worth of the brand is around 113,54,47,50,000 INR.
Advantages of Acquiring Lenskart Franchise in India
As a unitholder of a Franchise, it is important that the individual must know and understand the various USP’s of the concerned brand as it can be used to scale your business in the best possible manner. The various advantages of acquiring Lenskart Franchise are mentioned as follows.
- The primary advantage of owning a Lenskart Franchise is that they are the only players in the market that have acquired both, the offline as well as the online markets. Apart from Lenskart, there are very few brands in the markets that have achieved such a feat. Hence, the brand value itself accredits as a benefit to an individual as a unitholder. Since the brand has both the markets captured, there is no need for additional marketing campaigns.
- One of their feature or rather the software that is provided by the brand on its website or the E-commerce platform is the 3D testing. This helps a customer to try out all the different frames, designs, colours, and so on that is offered by Lenskart. In fact, it gives the brand an opportunity to show up all the different frames and designs that they have to offer to its customers and with the help of a 3D test, the customers feel more confident to make a purchase.
- Another unique feature that is offered by the brand is the Power of the glasses. The customers also have the option of entering the power of their glasses and glance through the different range of glasses as well as the lenses that are being offered by the brand. The idea behind this initiative or the feature is to give the buyers a glimpse of how vision and style can be blended together, giving a wholesome experience.
- Lenskart has their own offer that the first order is always free, this is an amazing tactic that helps every unitholder to attract customers. They also showcase a wide range of eyewear that is of all the top brands in the market such as Rayban, Fossil, Vogue, and so on. This gives customers a wide range and different brands to choose from, thereby giving you an opportunity to scale your business.
To be a part of the Lenskart brand and have access to both, the offline as well as the online markets one can acquire their low-cost high-profit Franchise model. A rough estimate of the investment required for starting Lenskart Franchise would range between 25 Lakhs INR to 30 Lakhs INR. Additionally, the candidate is also required to pay the brand fee which is roughly around 2 Lakhs INR. Apart from the above investment, you would also need to reserve capital for the land, electricity, staff, and other miscellaneous expenses.
To be a part of such a known brand, there are certain rules or guidelines that needs to be followed by the interested candidate to maintain the brand value of the company. The various requirements for starting Lenskart Franchise are mentioned as follows.
- The minimum area required for starting a Lenskart unit is around 250 sq. ft. However, the suggested area range by the company is around 250 to 500 sq. ft. The preferred location for the unit can be malls, optical stores, busy streets, market areas, and so on.
- The brand requires every unit to have at least 2 to 4 staff members to ensure the smooth running of the business. The brand also provides with all the necessary training to the staff and franchise unitholder for free, which is a cherry on the cake.
The recommended and the easiest way would be to visit the official website of Lenskart and apply for the Franchise. Once you visit their website, you need to click on the ‘Franchise’ tab. On clicking the tab, you would be presented with an application form, you must fill the form with the details asked. On submitting the form, you would be contacted by the staff of Lenskart franchise within few days and if eligible the process would move further. The official website of Lenskart is mentioned as follows. www.lenskart.com
Are there any location restrictions for acquiring Lenskart Franchise?
No, there are no location restrictions unless specified by the brand.
Is there any skills requirement for Lenskart Franchise?
It is expected that every unit has a trained ophthalmologist as a staff.
How many Lenskart units are across the country?
Records states more than 500 + outlets are opened across the country.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this article is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by StartupYo (SAB Weblabs Pvt. Ltd). While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and truest to the best of our knowledge, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability concerning the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.