Reliance Petrol Pump Dealership: A Strategic Investment overview
Reliance is a brand name that is famous all across the country in various fields and is backed by one of the richest men of India, Mukesh Ambani. However, apart from the brand name, if we talk about the business field, that is Oil and Petroleum then, India is one of the highest consumers of Oil and Energy products in the world. To be more precise, India is considered as the third country that has the highest consumption of such products. Considering that an individual can acquire both, the dealership or the Franchise of Reliance Petrol Pump, the details regarding the same are as follows.
Headquartered in Mumbai, Reliance Industries holds many different businesses ranging from Petroleum to telecommunications. Reliance Petroleum was founded or initiated in the year 1991 and the fruits yielded from the same was the Gujrat refinery became the highest producer of the Oil refinery in the world with an average of 1.24 million barrels each day.
Reliance Industries or rather Reliance Petroleum Ltd aims to increase and facilitate the nation’s growth and interest by providing various services in the most advanced and well-used areas. These services or products include diesel, petrol, aviation fuel, lubricants, LPG, and so on. It is said that there are more than 64000 + Petrol Pumps in the country, out of which there are more than 1300 + Petrol Pumps of Reliance Petroleum Ltd that are based on the superior technology and system that they have.
There are various benefits for acquiring a Reliance Petrol Pump dealership. Of course, there are advantages of owning a Franchise of the same, but having a dealership means running things on your own and as per your choices. However, the investment rate differs as well in a dealership.
- Firstly, we can talk about brand value. Every person living in India knows about the Reliance industries. Having a petrol pump that bears the brand value or name of Reliance is enough to get you half of the business on a pre-launch basis. In some Franchises, an owner still has to take efforts to promote, however, no promotion is required in this case.
- Being a part of Reliance Industries as a Franchise or through a dealership means having access to various futuristic technology and innovation. There is no saying about what features and services may be taught and provided by the brand and being a part of such a brand would surely be beneficial.
- Having a dealership provides you with groomed, well-trained, and knowledgeable attendants as your staff. Apart from that, every dealership outlet provides the customer or the outlet holder with free drinking water, well-maintained washrooms, and free air service.
- Since the Franchise provided is Dealer Owned Dealer Operated (DODO), you are provided or required to fulfil with almost all the civil work such as Canopy, boundaries, creating the driveaway, salesroom building, and so on. This can also be an advantage as a dealer can decide for the things to be as he or she wants it to be.
- Lastly, Reliance Petroleum Ltd provides the individuals having a Franchise of Reliance petrol pump with the availability of all payment sources which are flexible for the customers.
Reliance petrol pump dealership cost
Here comes the main part, you would not be getting the brand name of Reliance that easily, it would require of you to make an investment. Petrol Pumps require huge space to settle as a business, there a few ongoing costs, and so on. To sum things up the average investment amount that is required to acquire the dealership of Reliance Petrol Pump is around 70 lakhs. However, this excludes the cost of land or the rent which you may incur every month. You are asked for a security deposit of 23 lakhs, this amount is refundable and you also have to comply with the signing fees which go for around 3.5 lakhs.
Once Petrol pump dealership cost is cleared, then the investor is all set to operate the place and has many different responsibilities like construction work, employing the employees and many more. There are more than 6400 reliance petroleum retail outlets running across the country.
Petrol pump business profit
As this business has a 24/7 working schedule, its profit scale depends upon the sale that can be made during 24 hours. A profit of Rs2 to Rs2.5 can be made on petrol per liter and a profit of Rs1.80 to Rs2.40 on diesel per liter can be made. This is the figure of petrol pump income per day and according to this figure a petrol pump business can easily generate a profit of Rs1 lakh to 2 lakh per month.
Reliance maintains its brand value by keeping certain high standards for every business that wish to acquire their Franchise. Hence, the requirements set up by them are to be followed strictly.
- As for the Area requirements, if you are planning to set up your Petrol Pump near some highway, then the minimum requirement if of at least 800 sq. ft, opening a Petrol Pump on or near a highway would be very beneficial. However, if you are opening the outlet near or in a city, then the required area is at least 1500 sq. ft.
- There are certain staff requirements that you have to mandatorily comply with, such as there should be a minimum of 3 gas station managers, 1 or 2 air pressure attendants, and 8 pump attendants are required at every outlet of Reliance Petrol Pump.
- The staff should also have good communication skills, petrol attendant is required to clean the car windshields, collect payments, and other activities. The staff is expected to be polite and cooperative.
Reliance petrol pump application
After ensuring all the requirements for acquiring the Franchise or the dealership of Reliance Petrol Pump, it is time to apply for the same. There is only one effective way to apply for the dealership that is trough online.
- Reliance petrol pump apply online is a very simple process that can help one to fill a reliance petrol pump dealership application form very easily. You just need to reach out to their official website http://www.reliancepetroleum.com/ where you can get information about reliance petrol pump dealership procedure.
- One can also contact them via Reliance petrol pump dealership contact number 1800223023 and can know about the application process more clearly.
How to apply for a reliance petrol pump dealership?
One can apply for a reliance petrol pump dealership just by reaching out to their official website http://www.reliancepetroleum.com/ .
How much does a petrol pump owner earn in india?
A petrol pump owner can earn Rs 1 lakh to 2 lakh per month in India, but the profit depends upon the sale per day.
Is opening a petrol pump profitable?
Yes, opening a petrol pump is a profitable business.
Disclaimer :The information contained in this Article is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by StartupYo (SAB Weblabs Pvt.Ltd). While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and truest to the best of our knowledge, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.