About Bikanervala Franchise
Franchise business has been the most preferred choice of business for many individuals in the recent years. However, selecting the right brand and even the right industry is very important for the future and the success of an individual’s venture. Out of all the industries, the food industry has been very successful including all the different sectors. Be it fast-food category or the sweets category, the demand for the same has been increasing at a rapid pace in the industry. There are various brands that are performing well in the sweets sector, however, one name that stands apart from the others is the ‘Bikanervala’ brand.
If you are fond of sweets and namkeen and belong to one of the metropolitan cities of India, then you must be aware about the brand called ‘Bikanervala’. It is also popularly called as ‘Bikano’ which reserves the no. 1 spot in the sector for Indian traditional Namkeen, sweets, chat items, and so on. Having its origin from the year 1940 in Delhi, the brand has progressed quite far since then. Over the years, Bikanervala kept on increasing its menu as per the Indian taste across the various cities, however, the brand still adhered to its style of Indian traditions.
Speaking about the recent numbers, Bikanervala has become a brand which is worth 1100 Crores, with more than 90 + outlets across the world, even in countries like Singapore, UAE, Nepal, New Zealand, and so on. Bikanervala and its franchisees are also recognized with various awards, which even include the ‘Best Sweet Shop in Delhi’ award by Times Food Award for three consecutive years from 2012-14. The brand has also entered into the hospitality sector under the name of Bikano Chat Café, and Aangan Restaurant, thereby extending its operations and the business ultimately.
There are various brands in the sweet sector that compete with Bikanervala, however, it is the USP’s of a brand that sets it apart from all the others, thereby maintaining its spot and making profits. As a unitholder, it is significant to know all the USP’s or the benefits of the brand before acquiring its Franchise.
The various advantages of starting Bikanervala Franchise are mentioned as follows:
- The wide range of menu that the brand has as its portfolio acts as a major contribution towards the success of the brand. They have a wide range of sweets, namkeens, chat items, gift items, and other such mouth-watering food items. With such a variation, it becomes easy for unitholders to acquire different types of customers with different tastes, thereby making more profits through the same. Bikanervala is also known for continuously adding new food items to its menu.
- Another USP of Bikanervala is the years of experience and presence that it has in the market. Established in the year 1940, the brand has around 80 + experience in the Indian markets. The growing number of outlets and Franchise units are enough evidence behind the increasing success of the brand. Throughout, the brand has never compromised on the quality of its food items and that is the reason why they have a dedicated and loyal customer base who keep visiting its stores frequently.
- The return on investment factor is something that bothers every potential unitholder of a brand. However, the turnover made by Bikanervala is off the scale as compared to the other names in the industry. Apart from this, the Bikanervala charges no royalty fees to its Franchise unitholders. The Royalty fee is always a bother for many unitholders, as a part of the profit has to be paid back to the brand, however, in the absence of a Royalty fee for Bikanervala, the Franchise unitholders can earn more and reach their breakeven point very easily.
- Unlike most brands, Bikanervala is focused more on satisfying its customers through its food items. One of the major reasons behind Bikanervala’s loyal customer base is the price and quality of its food items. They are priced at an affordable range and even the quality of the product is at its best. Their efforts can be noticed from the various awards that are received by the brand over the years.
As compared to all the other brands in the sweet industry, the investment required for starting Bikanervala franchise is quite high. The total investment for starting Bikanervala Franchise ranges between 1 to 5 Crores, depending on various factors that are only disclosed by the representatives of the brand. An individual is required to pay the initial investment of 12 Lakhs INR for acquiring the same. This investment covers everything with regard to equipment, interior designs, necessary tools, marketing, starter kit, etc. The amount would also depend or vary as per the location chosen by the interested candidate.
Requirements for Acquiring Bikanervala Franchise
Apart from the investment, an interested individual is also required or expected to meet the various standards or rather criterions that are set by the brand. Upon matching with all these criterions, the individual may get the Franchise. The various requirements are mentioned as follows.
- The minimum area required for starting Bikanervala Franchise unit ranges between 1200 to 2200 sq. ft. The area could be owned by the individual or it can also be rented, the representatives of the brand would guide the candidate for the location if necessary.
- It is necessary that the interested candidate has enough knowledge and experience about entrepreneurship. The representatives of Bikanervala would judge the skills and knowledge you have and decide accordingly.
- There is no specific mention about the minimum number of employees necessary, however, it is expected that every unit would have at least 12 to 15 employees.
There are various online and offline ways through which you can get in touch with the representatives of the brand and acquire the Franchise. However, the easier and recommended way would be to visit the official website of Bikanervala. Upon visiting its website, click on the ‘Contact’ tab, after filling the necessary details, you would be contacted by them and the process would move further. The official website of Bikanervala is mentioned as follows.www.bikanerwala.com
What is the investment required for starting Bikanervala Franchise?
Around 1 to 5 Crores.
How many units does Bikanervala Franchise has?
It has around 90 + outlets.
Is Bikanervala Franchise profitable?
Yes, the turnover of the brand is high.
Is there any royalty fee charged?
No, there is no royalty fee.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this article is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by StartupYo (SAB Weblabs Pvt. Ltd). While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and truest to the best of our knowledge, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability concerning the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.