The Ultimate Guide to Amazon Courier Franchise Ownership
An e-commerce website which makes 3 million shipments per day, has 35 orders place per second per day and accounts for 1.1 billion orders from around the world per year has to have an effective, time-saving, non bureaucratic logistic service to make this possible and so it does. Oh ! Wondering which platform is that we’re talking about? “Apni dukaan”, Amazon.
Amazon could sure use other delivery and logistic platform like FedEx, Bluedart, Delhivery, eCom express, Aramex, Indian post service, gati and it did but just to provide their customers the convenience they deserve in terms of prime services amazon launched its own Amazon courier.
Wouldn’t you like to become a part of this massive family? Here’s how
About Amazon courier
Amazon courier is one of the subsidiaries of amazon which manages the exchange of courier of parcels, products and packages orders at amazon to the consumer’s door step.
The services provided by the the amazon courier outlets are :
- Free one- day delivery
- Free two-day delivery
- Free no-rush shipping
- Free scheduled delivery
- Free same day delivery
- Discounted morning delivery
- Discounted express delivery
Everything you need to know about Amazon courier franchise
Unique selling point (USP): The unique selling point of this business is as follows:
- Because of its prime now services it has been able to meet the the various delivery and express needs of the consumers with high quality service thereby increasing the consumer loyalty and amazon courier service as their choice for a delivery platform.
Business model of a an Amazon courier service
The business model of this franchise can be defined using these four variants.
The value which this franchise is likely to provide to you is
- Brand familiarit
- Global and domestic demand
- Assistance from amazon logistics
- Commercial offices
- Government spaces
- Educational and other institutions
The competition to amazon courier are the other leading delivery and courier service companies like
- India post services
Marketing strategy: The marketing strategy implemented by the Amazon courier services are as follows
- Sales promotion: free one day delivery, same day delivery, express delivery, festive concessional delivery charges, no delivery charges with amazon prime etc.
Benefits of starting an Amazon courier franchise
Brand recognition: Because of its high quality service, wide range of delivery options and the brand reputation of amazon the consumers are likely to resonate with your brand quickly and you can enjoy the loyalty that comes with it.
Low investment: The amazon courier services comes with low investment in terms of both space and capital yet yielding massive sales consistently and even so during festivals and occasions l. So it’s rather a good investment.
Large target customer base: The target customers of the amazon courier are many because of its wide range in delivery options in terms of time, packaging, fees etc which makes it possible to consider every need of every specific customer.
Assistance and training by amazon: The assistance by amazon courier in terms of the following is one benefit of its whole.
- Assistance in marketing and promotion
- Strategic inventory management assistance
- Assistance in IT training management and protocols
Global reachability: The amazon courier franchise also allows you to cater to the time delivery needs of abroad based customers and help you experience a global demand for your services.
Requirements and Qualifications
Requirements : Requirements in terms of the following must be met with.
- Space requirement: A space requirement of 150 sq ft- 200 sq ft.
- Documentation requirement: in terms of the required educational, entrepreneurial background.
- Equipment requirements: 10-20 delivery vans are also one of the major requirements.
- Manpower requirements: A minimum of 8 workers must be employed to get started with this franchise.
Qualifications: The qualifications in terms of the following requirements must be met with.
- GST registration
- Standard franchise agreement
- Lease and rental agreement
- Training requirements must also be met with
Amazon courier franchise cost
If you want to invest in amazon courier franchise india, then you need to have an investment ranging from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 2 lakhs. The investor can clear the electricity bill, salary of its employees and other rents in this investment. Amazon courier franchise investment is low as compared to other courier franchises in India, and is suitable for any type of investor.
One is likely to earn the a profit of ₹50000-₹2lakhs
|1. Commission on sales
|2. Rate of return
Amazon courier franchise apply online
Amazon courier franchise application procedure is very simple, the interested candidate has to create an account on Amazon DSP portal, once the account is created successfully. Fill its application form and once they will review the form, they will conduct the final interview. Once they are satisfied, a training session will be conducted and after the end of this training session, the investor is all set to operate its new location.
Here are some reason you can consider before taking up this franchise :
- Firstly, this business has created an hype because of amazon’s gesture of buying 20-40 trucks and ensuring an employee count of 100 for your franchise on a wider scale.
- Secondly, the investment costs of setting up this franchise is low and one can get maximum stability because of amazon’s already established brand presence.
- Lastly, The opportunity to cater to global and local demand with minimal skill requirements proposed by amazon could be one profitable venture.
What is Amazon Courier?
It’s a multinational technology and e-commerce company providing delivery service, which is operated by Amazon.
How to apply for the Amazon courier franchise?
One can apply for the Amazon courier franchise online, from its official website.
What is the work of a delivery Courier?
The work of a delivery courier is transporting courier from one place to another.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this Article is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by StartupYo (SAB Weblabs Pvt.Ltd). While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and truest to the best of our knowledge, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.